1. Find your cogmodlab WordPress Login Name and Password.
You may have received an e-mail with the words [Cognitive Modeling Lab] in the subjecting heading, with this login info. If you can't find it, continue until step 3 and click 'Lost Your Password?'
2. Go to the WordPress site: cognitivemodelinglab.com
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click Log in. Enter your name and password at the prompt.
This will take you to the 'behind-the-scenes' part of the cogmodlab website, where you can edit the website and create blog posts.
4. Click Posts->All Posts in the black side bar.
This will let you see all of the current posts and draft posts available.
5. Click the 'Add New' Button. This will open a draft post.
You can save multiple drafts. No one will see your post until you select the 'Publish' button.
6. Enter your title and content.
For more information on all of the editor features and options, see this Wordpress article on the editor.
7. Post the blog article!
8. Optional: If you want some additional eyes on the article prior to posting, leave it as a draft and ask other people for some feedback OR wait two weeks to see if you get any comments. Then.... post the blog article!
You can edit a blog article after you have published it, too.