Current researcher and graduate student within the Institute of Cognitive Science at Carleton University, primarily under the supervision of Dr. R. West.
Primary research interests include:
- Agent-based cognitive modeling using ACT-R and SGOMS ACT-R
- Design, development and coding of models
- Narrative (including production, functionality, expression and development)
Agent-based Modeling Experience:
- Agents performing expert-level tasks, such as game play and achieving goals while navigating dynamic environments
- Language processing and comprehension
- Context-based memory retrieval and encoding
- Development of a single agent capable of producing multiple cognitive processes, such as the above, as well as day-dreaming and emotional expression
Morning runs, reading science fiction and dystopian novels, painting and playing the violin.