(By Jen Schellinck)
Summer project work is in full swing in the cognitive modelling lab. In brief…
- Kate is working to submit multiple abstracts and papers on Rachel, her A.I. model of human cognition,
- David is updating and rejuvenating his wikimergic/wikisilo site and working on his book on open vs closed thought forms,
- Brendan is putting the finishing touches on his paper on cognitive history,
- Phoebe is undertaking the massive task of bringing us into the modern world of citation and paper management and taking psych courses,
- Liz is beta-testing a new cognitive task app that will be used to collect data for upcoming experiments,
- Chad submitted a conference paper,
- Ken and I are rocketing along in developing the Islands game, which will be used to study exploitation dynamics,
- Emily is gearing up to enter the world of cognitive science (via the Master’s program),
- Adam is preparing to plow through a massive reading list of articles,
- AND everyone else is so busy they didn’t have a chance to update us this week!
So much for a quiet summer!